1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks? Creek or bayou
2. The thing you push around the grocery store/supermarket? Buggy
3. A metal container to carry a meal in? Lunch box
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in? Skillet
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people? Couch
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof? rain gutter
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening? Porch
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages? Coke
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup? Pancakes
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself? Sub
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach? Swimtrunks
12. Shoes worn for sports? Tennisshoes
13. Putting a room in order? Straightening up
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark? Lightning bug
15. The little insect arthropod that curls up into a ball? Roly poly
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down? Teeter-totter
17. How do you eat your pizza? Sometimes by hand but if it's messy I use a knife and fork
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? A yard sale or garage sale.
19. What's the evening meal? Supper.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? Basement.