Monday, April 28, 2008

Pay It Forward

I decided to play along with Miz Donna when she was paying it forward from Lille Meg's site. Because I was the first commenter on Miz Donna's site, she sent me this neat book to add to my library.
My little contributions for Pay It Forward include a Liz & Company lady's wallet, a set of 4 ivory colored napkins, and a pair of earrings. I'll send one of these to the first three commenters for this post.


This is a neat thing to participate in....The rule is simple....IF you want to do this, just be one of the FIRST THREE Commenters!!! The first Three people who leave a comment promise to Pay It Forward to the next Three people who leave comments on Their blog. If you don't think you want to do this, don't leave a comment or indicate in your comment that you don't want to play.
Also, the first 3 commenters need to send their snail mail address to my email.

So, what do you think? Wanna play?

5 comments:

Donna said...

I'm Not Playing!!!LOL...I'm Just saying...Thanks for Playing sweetie! Great prizes to!! Have a Wonderful day sweetie!!hughugs

Brenda said...

Well shoot, where is everybody? Noone wants my stuff?

Donna said...

LOLOLOL........Boggles the mind doesn't it!!!LOL....I just went ahead and did the next days post...LOL...Want another book???LOL.....hughughughughugs

Crystal said...

What the hell is goin on over here???? I LOVE yer stuff Ms Brenda! I'll even join in and play!!!! Its been a Monday in my world so i'm getting to everybody LATE! Hope you've had a good day;o)

Brenda said...

well, guess I'll be posting something else.