Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gonna Ride the Levees


Most everyone who visits here knows that I live near the Mississippi River (who's flexing his muscles big time right now) here in Arkansas, but they might not know that I also don't live far from the White and St. Francis Rivers. Today James, Zach and I are going to take a drive on the levees to see all the flooding that's going on and hopefully catch sight (and some shots with my camera) of some of the critters that have been pushed out of the woods by the rising waters.

I sure would love to see a bear but we'll probably only see a bunch of deer or maybe a wild turkey or two.

I'll be back!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Watch out for those big 'Bars girlie!!! And check out the backseat of your car...BEFORE you get in!!!LOL....hughugs

Crystal said...

Oh can't wait to see them!!! I'll check back tonight..Between going back and forth to the baseball fields, BB pictures, games and then Sam's co-ed birthday party this evening i'll find the time to come see you;p

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your pictures.

Cas
Watch out for those bears!!

bichonpawz said...

Be careful out there!

Attila the Mom said...

Wow, what fabulous pics. I love your new header!!

Mary Lou said...

I am assuming that you are high and dry and not in any danger?

Crystal said...

At a LOT OF WATER!!! Thanks for sharing Miss Brenda;o)