Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Cause I love Books

And cause Cal asked me to, here's another book meme.

Total Number of Books I Own:
I once owned many, many books but the fire 3 years ago caused me to have to start over. I joined a book club and buy books often so I probably have close to a hundred.


The last Book I Bought:
"She's Not There" by Mary-Ann Tirone Smith, "Slow Death" by Jim Fielder, "Brimstone" by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.


Last Book I Read: "Rising Tide" by John M. Berry which was loaned to me by my friend, Houston.

The most recent book I started was: "The Rapids" by Carla Neggers


Five Books That Mean A lot to Me:
"Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain, "The Stand, Gerald's Game, The Green Mile" by Stephen King, "Watchers" by Dean Koontz. Every book that I read to the end means a lot to me so the list goes on and on.


Now I pass the challenge onto: Brent, Joe, and KB!

************************************************************************************

We had a restful Memorial Day. Can you believe I didn't cook?? Jami and the girls and Jerri and Alexis came over for a little while and then they went home to cook for their hubbies, who were working. Around 3 or so we went to El Canaveral for a late lunch/early supper and then drove down to Storm Creek so Zach could put a pole in the water. The fish weren't biting jigs so we took a drive through the St. Francis National Forrest to the mouth of the St. Francis River where it flows into the Mississippi. It was a relaxing afternoon.


Zach found this snake hanging out under our front porch. It wasn't easy taking the photo cause I was trying to make sure the little begger wasn't going to come near me!






Looking north along the Miss. River at the mouth of the St. Francis River.


heh,heh,heh, guess.


Horners Lake, near the Mississippi River.

No comments: