Friday, April 29, 2005

Cause Tine tagged me and I love Tine.

The source goes further back but - Photo mom tagged Jane who tagged Mr. Bob who tagged Queenie who tagged Jonathan who tagged Karen who tagged Tine who tagged me.

The Rules
The idea is to pick 5 and complete the sentences, then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog pals! But no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…
**************************************************************************************************************
If I could be a farmer…Wait,,I am married to a farmer, does that count for anything? If I were the farmer in charge though, I'd be much more careful around people's plants and would try not to KILL plants and flowers that people love and care for. (I hope the bad farmers are reading this!)


If I could be an astronaut…I'd never take the earth for granted and I'd take some way cool photos from up there.

If I could be married to any current famous political figure…It damn sure wouldn't be one of the war lords who are the rage now days. I'd marry a gentle leader who'd kill em with kindness.


If I could be a librarian…I'd be one of the most well read people in the world,,,after I'd read everything Stephen King and Dean Koontz ever penned.


If I could be a scientist…I'd want to be one like the folks on CSI.,,,a forensic scientist, catching the bad guys, and flirting with my Grisham-like boss.


Now I'm passing it on and tagging Ms. Leslie, Adam, and The Pissed Kitty.

No comments: