Friday, April 08, 2005

And To Think I Once Wanted Dimples.

I really used to admire the cutesy girls in school who had those dainty little dimples in their cheeks when they smiled. You know those girls, the ones who got dates with the guys who had enough money to actually take you out for a burger AND fries and pay for both? I always fell for the rough-shod ones, the ones who, if you were very lucky, had a ride that required gasoline. But that's another story for another day, I'm getting off-sides here. Back to the dimples. The dimples I always wished for.

Anyhow, as I was getting out of the shower today, I caught a glimpse of my backside in the mirror (I hate big mirrors in the bathroom, don't you?) and I gotta say that I got my wish. I've got dimples, LOTS of dimples, and they're in my cheeks all right, just not in the set that I thought I was wishing for. Maybe I wasn't specific enough in my wishing in that I didn't ask for just ONE set of dimples in the cheeks that one uses for smiling and stuff.

I think it's time to put a lock on the fridge and take that damned ab lounger outta the box.

And use it.



Blogger has been being a right biddy to me the past couple of days and I've been trying to post these photos of the wisteria bloomin down in these parts. Here they are, finally!


I posted photos of this old house a short while ago before the vines bloomed.

No comments: