Saturday, February 28, 2004

Skoal Can

Prior to her trip to West Virginia , Jenny, (a New Yorker) confided to her sorority sisters she had three goals for her trip to the Mountain State . She wanted to taste some real Deer Tenderloin, go whitewater rafting down the Shenandoah River , and have sex with a redneck.

Upon her return, her sorority sisters were curious as to how she fared. "Let me tell you, they have a place in Charles Town called Mom's with real deer tenderloin... the taste is unbelievable ! And I had so much fun when I went whitewater rafting. I got thrown out of the raft right into the rapids! What a rush! The scenery there is absolutely beautiful! It was incredible!"

They then asked, "Well tell us, did you have sex with a redneck?"

"Are you kidding?" She told them, "Once I saw the outline of the condom they carry around in the back pocket of their jeans, I changed my mind!"

Now how's that for a Saturday smile from a friend?

No comments: