Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Monday's post on Tuesday

I only got short breaks yesterday and my thoughts also took breaks so no post.

I was up at 5:30 browning a roast and peeling veggies to put in the crockpot whilst in my sleepy state. I managed to do it without splattering boob or belly with hot oil this time.

Then I got through the morning "go round" with Zach and finally after an hour of threats and finally a spat on the butt, he was dressed for school with a full 5 minutes to spare before his ride got here.

Finally off to work I went. It was raining. I got wet which made for another bad hair day. The clients came in at a steady pace but not an overwhelming one. I finished with the last one around 7:20 last evening.

I arrived home around 8:10 and as I undressed I threw a load of clothes in the washer and one in the dryer, had a few bites of that delicious roast, folded towels, picked up leggo and puzzle pieces scattered down the hallway, put the left-over roast away, started the dishwasher, and finally was able to come in and read a few blogs before I stopped to read awhile before sleep.

Now it's Tuesday and I sure could use a few more hours sleep.

I just counted the times that I told Zach to brush eat his breakfast, brush his teeth, and get dressed. If I had a dollar for each time I'd be $30 bucks richer now.

No comments: