Friday, February 21, 2003

Whew,,,it's been a few days since I've had time to pop in here. All these people wanting their tax returns prepared,,,I just don't understand it, they should realize that I need a break to come here sometimes! All work and no play makes this old gal cranky.

I haven't seen the sunshine in several days, that also makes me cranky! I think I'd be able to handle these rednecks much better if I had a little sun on the subjects occasionally. Don't get me wrong, I probably meet most of the qualifications for redneckdom BUT,,,if I may say so, I am a redneck with a touch of culture...for one thing, I don't normally have a bunch of dogs under my front porch (or I won't have when that big "A" I'm married to finishes BUILDING the damned front porch.

Come ON you folks who live in the warm sunny spots of the world,,,share some with me!!!!

No comments: