Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break

The kids have been on Spring Break here this week. Zach went to work with his PopPop the past two days but tomorrow we're going with Jerri and the girls to the Children's Museum of Memphis (or "Kid's Museum as Beans calls it). I've never been but Jerri takes the Chick and Beans pretty often and they just love to play there. For a look at some of the exhibits you can go here, and they even have a blog here.

I think it will be a good day to take pictures.

And hey, it's almost Spring! Do you feel it?

10 comments:

Janice said...

Spring is just a day away! Yippee! Hope you have a great time at the museum tomorrow.

Sally said...

Spring? It's cold here tonight. Oh, OKAY, it's in the 50's but that's COLD to me.

Have a wonderful day, tomorrow. I know you will. :)

Kellan said...

We had Spring Break last week and I working in the yard all day today (so sore now) as it was in the 80's. I think Spring is here in Texas!!

Have a great week, Brenda - see you soon - Kellan

Attila the Mom said...

Aw heck, it isn't actually spring up here until about mid-May. But spring break is next week. Go figure. LOL

Donna said...

Enjoy you day trip sweetie!hughugs

Anonymous said...

Spring - my favorite time of year.

Cas
That museum looks like a great place to take kids.

Jeanette said...

It's cold here right now (40's) but I can feel spring in the air for sure! Have fun at the museum.

Anonymous said...

It's great to have some sunshine at last! Hope you enjoy the museum.

Unknown said...

Spring and Summer are my two favorite times of the year!I love and am so ready for it! LOL

Brent said...

It was 70 the other day, but only 54 today. Spring is such a tease!
And, yes, my mom's voice should return.