Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Early Reminder!

See the fun that can be had with a little photo editing software and a few clicks?

I wanted to remind all of our Photo Challenge players that Saturday, March 7th will soon be upon us and it will be time for our newest photo challenge given to us by Miz Cindra. I've been having a blast with this; I've played, and played, and even though I can't remember one single step of many of the processes, and have hopped back and forth from one editing program to another until I'm as ditzy as Daffy Duck, I've had FUN!

So, don't forget to go over to the Brenda Photo Challenge Blog and follow the directions provided by the Delightful Miz Donna (down in Texas) to join us on this next adventure using our cameras and software.

Thank you Miz Cindra, for encouraging me pull out my dusty Paint Shop Pro for dummies, and user guides; for the tutorials that I can understand, and for being our hostess for this challenge round.

A big thanks to Miz Donna (over in Tennessee) too for providing us with even more tutorials to help us with the new challenge.

I can't WAIT to see what everyone comes up with!

11 comments:

Sally said...

I can't wait either Ms Brenda. I know you girls will do an awesome job! May try it myself; who knows with me. hahaha

Have a great day! :)

Donna said...

Hahaa...you'll Run when you see my pitiful excuse...Happy day sweetie!!hughugs

Joan said...

I'm doing it too! I love photo editing. What a great idea for a challenge. I use Digital Image Pro and love it.

Donna said...

This has been awesome fun! I taught myself some new tricks and I am hopping up and down with excitement to share my creations!

Donna said...

PS- And I love what you did with your picture!!!hughugs

Unknown said...

I have been having some fun with this also, I think too much fun because I am at the computer playing when I should be doing work. LOL I only can do a few things but that should be enough. I think I forgot to sign up again. LOL Better go and do that now. Have a good evening Brenda!

Cindra said...

Well, that one looks like fun! I need to get busy myself. I've been busy this week with a cold and family issues, but tomorrow... I promise!!!

Virginia Gal said...

When I saw the title of the post "early reminder" I thought you were going to talk about taxes, hee hee.

Joni said...

I have to sit this one out...too busy, but I'll be checking in to see how creative everyone got...have FuN!

bichonpawz said...

I really wish I had more time right now! This challenge looks like fun! You seem to have the hang of it!!

Phyllis said...

That does look like alot of fun, maybe some day I will try it!!
God Bless you, Brenda!