1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your mate who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they
do not have e-mail addresses
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer
the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial
"0" or "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for
three different companies.
10. You learn about your redundancy on the 11 o'clocknews.
11. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
12. Contractors out number permanent staff and are more likely
to get long-service awards.
AND THE REAL CLINCHERS ARE ...
13. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
14. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your friends.
15. You got this in an email from a friend that never talks to you anymore,
except to send you jokes from the net.
16. You are too busy to notice there was no No. 9
17. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a No. 9
18. AND NOW YOU'RE LAUGHING AT YOUR OWN STUPIDITY