Following are a sampling of test answers and essays submitted
to science and health teachers by junior high, high school
and college students around the world.
1. Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin.
Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water.
2. Artificial insemination is when the farmer does it to
the cow instead of the bull.
3. The body consists of three parts- the brainium, the
borax and the abominable cavity. The brainium contains the
brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the
abominable cavity contains the bowels, of which there are
five - a, e, i, o, and u.
4. To prevent contraception: wear a condominium.
5. For drowning: Climb on top of the person and move up and
down to make artificial perspiration.
6. Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the
blood is affirmative or negative.
7. Genetics explain why you look like your father and if
you don't why you should.