I'm doing this for Miz Jeanne. The basic idea: leave a comment on this post requesting a letter and I’ll assign you one. Then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. Post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on.
1. Seafood, I love it, except for cockles, scallops, and oysters. I can eat a couple of pounds of mussels all by myself.
2. Soup. I love soup! I'm not so fond of cream soups but a good hearty broth with loads of veggies and a little meat is some kind of good! I think homemade chicken soup is my favorite.
3. Sean Connery is a HUNK! I don't care if how old he gets, this man's photo should be under the definition of Sexy! He's handsome and his voice is SO awesome!....swoon!
4. Stephen King is my favorite author. I've read everything he's ever written except for the "Gunslinger" series but I'll probably read those some day too. When I read his books I feel like a little kid again; afraid to put my foot out from under the covers for fear something under the bed will grab it!
5. Sisters. I have two younger sisters and I love them dearly. I don't get to see as much of them as I'd like, but life happens.
6. Sunsets. I love sunrises too. The world seems to be at peace when a day is dawning or drawing to a close.
7. Sleep. I never get enough! For years now I've had trouble falling asleep so it's often midnight or later before I finally crash for a few hours. I have to be up early to get Zach off to school and that wakes me up so I don't often go back to bed.
8. Summer. What can I say, I'm a summer child. I can stand too hot a lot better than too cold.
9. Salads. I love almost any kind of salad with almost any kind of vegetable in it. Sometimes I'll also add a boiled egg or two, or chicken or pork. Another thing I love about Summer is being able to go to my garden for fresh tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers to make a salad.
10. Scrabble I've had Scrabble games for as long as I can remember. I even have a small electronic one.
Well, that's it folks, my favorite things that start with S. You're welcome to do this too, just leave me a comment and I'll assign you a letter. It was fun Jeanne!