Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday Ponderings

Q. What occurs more often in December than any other month? A. Conception.

Q. Only 14% of Americans say they've done this with the opposite sex.What is it? A. Skinny dipping.

Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what? A. Their birthplace. This is propinquity.

Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested? A. Obsession

Q. More women do this in the bathroom than men. A. Wash their hands.

Women: 80%, men: 55%.Q. What do 100% of all lottery winners do? A. Gain weight.

Q. In a recent survey, Americans revealed that this was their favorite smell. A. Banana.

Q. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"? A. One thousand.

Q. What do bullet-proof vests, fire escapes, windscreen wipers, and laser printers all have in common? A. All invented by women.

Q. Married men revealed that they do this twice as often as single men. A. Change their underwear.

Q. This stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals causing relaxation. Women seem to like it light and frequent, men like it more strenuous. A. A kiss.

Q. This is the only food that doesn't spoil. A. Honey.

Q. 40% of all people who come to a party in your home do this? A. Have a look in your medicine cabinet.

Q. 3.9% of all women surveyed say they never do this. A. Wear underwear.

Q. What common everyday occurrence is composed of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, and 9% carbon dioxide?A. A fart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the answers, gal?

I'll make some guesses.

More birthdays in December.
100% of all lottery winners... hmmm... jump up and down and yell?
I think Americans favorite smell is vanilla.
40% of all people who come to a party inspect your medicine cabinet, don't they?

Those are the only ones I had any thoughts on.

Sally said...

hmmmm - okay, let's see.
Half of Americans live within 50 miles of a Walmart.

More women wash their hands in the bathroom than men.

Lottery - they all blow the money.

Spelling out numbers - I could only find one A - A hundred. :)

That's all I think I "might" know!

TJ said...

40% eh...I was just looking for a tylenol...I swear...oh...look there she likes Passion Pink lipstick and oooh...condoms...hehe!!
busted ~~blushing~~
I'm serious I don't know why I do it...
:-D

mreddie said...

I have gained a lot of knowledge reading this, but I'm just not sure what to do with it. :) ec

Sally said...

Well, I did get ONE!! haha