Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Again




Zach and I made it home around 4 pm yesterday and we were both tired, me from all that driving, him from playing his gameboy for about 5 of the 7 hrs we were on the road. The trip only takes about 6 hrs if you don't stop for the necessities but we had the necessity of finding clean bathrooms every couple of hours or so.


I had a great time visiting with Paula my nephew, Michael. I didn't get to see my nephew, Fisher, until I was getting ready to leave. On Saturday we went to Wilson Creek State Park to see the Civil War museum and battle grounds, then on Sunday we went to the Zoo.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Great pictures! I'm glad ya'll had a good time, and safe trip. I know those game boys come in handy on road trips! :)

Carole Burant said...

Hi Brenda:-) I was only gone for a few days but it feels more like a month! lol Now trying to get all caught up with everyone. Sounds like a fun weekend you had...I love visiting zoos!! That picture in the previous post is just awesome! xox

mreddie said...

And what would a Civil War battlefield be without a cannon and a Zoo without a giraffe - good pics. Glad you made the trip safely. ec

Anonymous said...

That music scares the crapout of me every time it comes on! It takes awhil on my CRAP dial up.

glad you had a good trip and are now all back safe!

Joan said...

Good to see you back. Love the pic's.

AndiePandie said...

I love giraffes! :) Glad you had a great time!