Friday, December 22, 2006

Mary, 2 Wise Men, and an Angel


Some of our kids are going to be in the Christmas program at the local Methodist Church
here on Sunday. The Baptist Church no longer has much of a youth program so Zach and his sisters have been attending children's church at the Methodist church. All that matters to me is that they're getting the religious guidance they need so I don't think it matters which denomination and as they get older, they'll make their own decisions about religious matters.

Anyway, Merikate is going to play the part of Mary, Zach will be one of the Wise men, Abby, who started out as an Angel, decided she'd rather be a Wise man too, and Alexis is one of the Angels. Jerri called a bit ago to tell me how much fun Alexis had at practice. She told her the songs they'd be singing, who everyone was, and then she said, "I'm going to be an Angel but I wish I was like Mousey (MeriKate), she gets to be pregnant." I can't wait until Sunday morning to see how this program is going to turn out!

Others news of note, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when he told me this,,,James told me to call Hughes Net and order satellite internet for myself for Christmas! I'm so excited, no more waiting for 10 minutes for a photo to load or having to depend on these ancient phone lines out here for a connection!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great gift from James! I'll bet he had fun seeing your face light up when he said that!

Sally said...

What a great and thoughtful gift! I'm so happy for you. ((HUGS))

So, Mary is going to be preggers, eh? That little chick is something else!! I know all the kids will do wonderfully! Hope you take bunches of pix.

Have a very blessed, and Merry Christmas, Ms. Brenda to all you!

Anonymous said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Brenda. Enjoy the play!

Attila the Mom said...

Yayyyyy!! I finally was able to get rid of my dial-up a couple of months ago. It makes a HUGE difference!

Andie Pandie said...

Happy Holidays Brenda! *hugs* I hope you have a great one!

Satellite internet! Woo!

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog. I didn�t realize what all was involved in this. Thanks for being such a good teacher. Phil