Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's Thursday, already?



Above is a photo of the Mudpie Masters that I would have posted yesterday if Blogger hadn't been such a ninny and had let me.

The Chick won 3rd runner up at the Tri-County Fair pageant on Tuesday night. Jerri took this photo of her all decked out in her finery.



I'll get busy and post some of the other pageant photos on Web Shots soon but it was another year of being unhappy with the set up there for photo opportunities. They make us stay back too far, the lighting SUCKS, and they put the judges table right in the way so that in most of the shots someone's big head is in them. It wouldn't matter if they had a photographer there to take photos for us, but they don't,,so we have to make do with what we get.

Jillian's pageant is Saturday morning. I sure hope the fact that it'll be daylight will help the lighting situation for taking photos.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope she has fun!!! Let us know how it goes. I loved pagents myself, but my daughter refuses to partake in them.

Mary Lou said...

Those kids look like they are really enjoying the mud!! So good to see the girls again! :)

TJ said...

Hey Miz Brenda,
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for coming by my blog this week while I've been gone...you are a great friend!
The Chick is gorgeous!!
She should have got first place...them judges just maybe need to clean their gol-durn glasses!!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Chick for her win.

Cas
can't they just look like little angels.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with Tammy; what's the matter with those judges?
I hope you can keep Chickie away from that mud puddle in that dress.

David said...

Good looking kids there. Glad I don't have to go to paegents. LOL

Andie Pandie said...

Well thankfully it's Friday now. Whew but it's been a long week.

Have fun at the pageant! :)

MissKris said...

Ah, to be a kid again! Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend, Brenda. Always love to look at your photos and catch up on life there in Arkansas. Did I tell you that my early-childhood best friend lives/lived in Bentonville?? Is that anywhere near you? Sadly, we lost contact years ago but we were the bestest buddies in the world when we were wee lassies.