Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'll drink to that.

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

Indubitably

Innovative

Preliminary

Proliferation

Cinnamon



THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

Specificity

British Constitution

Passive-aggressive disorder

Loquacious

Transubstantiate



THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK

"Thanks, but I don't want to have sex"

"Nope, no more booze for me"

"Sorry, but you're not really my type"

"Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?"

"Oh I couldn't, nobody wants to hear me sing...."

5 comments:

David said...

Okay you made me laugh out loud this morning. The first thing under downright impossible - I would never say that.

Anonymous said...

And adding to that last list:

I'm not in the mood. ;)

Happy Friday, Brenda!

T!ff@ny said...

Thanks for the laugh! TGIF!!

wanda said...

I have a hard time saying some of those when I'm sober!

Karen said...

I came by to do some catching up *hugs* always great to have a peak at your world Brenda *hugs*