Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stuff

I found this tiny little tea set at a yard sale on Sunday. Jerri's mother, Banny, called to tell me they had a tripod that I might be interested in so Zach and I went over to have a look. The tripod was adjustable up to 60 inches and still in the box. I paid $7 for it; can't beat that with a stick!

Jerri and the Beans came in with this "prize" for me last week that they had found at a yard sale. Isn't she just the cutest?

I think this is the best bee photo I've ever captured, not for lack of trying! I reckon he had just gotten out of bed and was having breakfast cause I didn't even have to chase him.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Donna said...

That bee photo is fantastic! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Love the bee photo and that cute little tea set is adorable!!!
Nope can't beat that price !
Diane

Sally said...

Love your treasures! You're such a great photographer. :)

Anonymous said...

Great bee picture.

kimberly said...

love the treasures and the photo....joys!
kimberly

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you use mrs. brenda?

Brenda said...

I have a Sony DSC H1
and a Sony DSC H50/B
They are both really easy to use.

Kellan said...

"Didn't even have to chase him" - HA! Great photo and cute stuff you found!

Have a good afternoon - Kellan

Carole Burant said...

Wow, that bee picture is just awesome! Not seeing any bees around here these days, it's getting too cold! lol Love that darling little tea set and it's great that you were able to get the tripod at such a good price considering it was brand new!! xoxo

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a great finds. And that bee photo is wonderful. What fun.

Donna said...

Awwww!! I Love your treasures!!! And That Darn BEE!!! Look at That!! Gorgeous! If I'd tried to take a pic that close...he would have nailed me!!hahaaa...Happy night sweetie!!hughugs

Donna said...

PS-!!!!He's Absolutely COVERED in pollen!!! I blew the pic up...Geez!! Beautiful!!

bichonpawz said...

Yard sale finds are always great! And the bee photo is amazing! You should submit that one to National Geographic!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Great photos! I love the bee one. Thanks for stoppinmg by..
sending you love, Nita

Louise said...

LOOOVVVVVVVE the bee photo! The pollen on the legs is wonderful.

Joni said...

I think this IS the best bee photo I have ever seen...he looks so velvety soft...great job!

Karen M said...

Love the bee!! Garage sale finds are treasures for sure.

Jeanette said...

Love the yard sale treasures. I love yard saleing!