Friday, July 20, 2007

Tomorrow Will Be a Jilly Beans and Nanaw Day



Today I was up early and eventually got busy canning some pickled okra and some peppers for a young college student that works on the farm with James. I finished up around noon but still had a total mess in the kitchen that had to be cleaned up.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to wake early so I can be awake when Miz Beans comes to visit. I'll have to stay on my cranky, arthritic, toes to keep up with that little miss but she makes it all worth it with her hugs and her sweet, wet, sugars.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nanaw better eat her Wheaties for breakfast to keep up with that one!

Sally said...

Have a fun day with the Beans. I know what you mean; with the Hunter now, it's hard for me to keep up with her. But I LOVE it, then hit the sofa when she's gone! :)

Tammy said...

I've just noticed her we ears are pierced...my 5 year old granddaughter went the other day for hers and then refused saying she'll wait till she's eight years old...lol!
Have fun!

Cindra said...

I hope you survived... what a great shot that is. The colors are so vivid. Of course your subject is adorable.

mreddie said...

Hope you survived but you are right about those hugs and stuff making it all worth it. 'Grands' are great things but there is a lot to be said for quietness as well. :) ec

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much produce you already have to cope with. I'll bet ten bucks no one in this city 'o' mine has had even one tomato ripen yet.

Assuming anyone has tomatoes, what with the effing squirrels digging up plants all the time.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am
a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we
are looking to exchange strategies with others, be sure to shoot me
an e-mail if interested.

Also visit my weblog Http://www.youngangelschoir.Org/