It started snowing around 10 am yesterday but didn't start accumulating until around 1. It was still looking blizzardish when I went to bed last night around 10 so we woke up this morning to about 6 inches of the white stuff. The kids are happy about it, Zach was up bright and early this morning with big plans for playing outdoors all day. There will be many melting puddles of snow at the front and back doors before this has all thawed. I think it's supposed to be near 60 degrees tomorrow so the puddles will be mud ones by then.
The ultrasound turned out to be worrisome. The lump/mass/whateverthehell it's called isn't old Arthur but some sort of abnormal fibrous tissue, so I've got to think on what to do next. I can't get health insurance coverage, so no matter what's to be done, I'll have to see how much wheeling and dealing can be done about the prices of these things (CT scan and /or biopsy). Another option is to wait 2 or 3 months and have another ultrasound to see if anything has changed. Sometimes I think the Healthcare crisis is the government's way of keeping the population under control, if truth in advertising were to be followed, "Don't cover em, kill em, or worry em to death", would be the motto for all health insurance ads.
Well, I'd best stop typing (and watching the birds fighting at the feeder through the window) because the kitchen is a mess, there's laundry to be done, and floors to be vaccumed.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!