Sunday, January 03, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

These freezing temps are not doing one thing for my temperament. My feet are cold so I'm now sure that it's officially Winter time in eastern Arkansas.

Now I'll have to try to patiently wait for Spring, but patience is not one of my virtues.
Actually I'm not sure what/which, if any, virtues I have.

"A virtue is a character trait or quality valued as being good."

Well, maybe loyalty, or love. Those can be considered virtues can't they?

Anyway, enough rambling.

School starts back tomorrow ( creaky geriatric cartwheels, and squeals of delight) and the same old routine begins again.

And hey, I remembered day 3 of project 365! I'm on a roll here folks!



4 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's cold here in Michigan, too! Brrr...! Spring seems forever away!!

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Its really cold up here too !!!
Yeah routine.. dont you love it!
Diane

Donna said...

Hey, you know it's cold around here when the boogers in your nose freeze up! ROFL. Cute grandson. He'll break hearts when we gets older!

Unknown said...

Stay warm Brenda! It was around 20 this morning! How long before Spring? LOL