Sunday, June 10, 2007

Solutions

Now, this makes sense to me.




Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately. Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, wild animals attacking humans in Florida.

Not me.

I concentrate on solutions to problems.

Illegal Immigration....Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
Hurricane recovery.....Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans.
Wild animals attacking humans in Florida.....Put the Florida alligators in the moat.
Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Problems, hmmm, where do I start? Just kidding!

The kids look so cute at their fishing rodeo. That's great to have such fun stuff for them to do!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that just might work! Good thinking!

Leslie said...

All the pictures of your grandkids and those special smileboxes you've sent definitely make me smile, Brenda. :)

Tammy said...

Well...there is the "gas prices" ;)

Brenda said...

Ha! Feed Bush to the gators!

Anonymous said...

Brenda - why do that? He'd just talk his way out of it, then with his shoulders jiggling say hoohoohoo. I can see him! :)

Cindra said...

Sometimes the answers to life's problems really are that simple. Humor is good, too.

Attila the Mom said...

Hehehe. Brenda for President in 2008!