Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Down South doins

Busy morning at the tax office with those refund anticipation loan clients banging through the door by 8 a.m., then a enough of a lull that I was able to get off a little early and spend the afternoon with the younguns.

Jami, Jerri, and I were sitting in the dining room playing a game of Phase 10, Jillian wandered out of the room, we thought she was going to play in Zach's room.
A minute or so later we hear this awful racket, like the kids are throwing someone through the wall or something, Jerri says, "It's got to be Jillian" and jumps up at a run to go see. The little Miss had the freezer in the utility room open and was tossing pheasants and chicken parts over her shoulder while she searched for popcicles.

Ya'll remember this child is not quite 18 months old.

Shortly before that, Jordan went in search of her, after she'd been out of sight for 2 whole mintues, and found her in my bathroom, she'd stopped up the toilet with paper, emptied the trash, mopped the toilet bowl with 2 towels, and sprayed cleaner on the toilet seat.

She is her father's child for sure!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute young uns.
And that little one - Sounds like a child prodigy to me.

Cas
Happy 2007

Anonymous said...

She is certainly a busy little thing!

Anonymous said...

Cleanin' the toilet at 18 months of age? She's a girl after my own heart. ; )

[I can just picture poultry parts flying all over the place, her little bee-hind up in the air]

TJ said...

I love the new insurance commercial where Daddy is watchin the youngens and little one puts his good watch down the toilet and says "oops!"
:-D

Anonymous said...

Whew...
just think of her as an exercise program. 'Cause I don't think you'll be sitting much when she's around!

Andie Pandie said...

:O That's just tooo funny!

Anonymous said...

can I hire her for a few days? ;-)

Ms. Kathleen said...

Oh my, she sounds just like my Tara, who is still alive and now a mommy at age 21. Once Tara stopped up the bathroom sick with modeling clay just to see what would happen. She was thrilled with the result. I took all her clothes off and put her in the tub so she could happily ring out all the towels soaked with water. She loved watching all the water twirl down the drain. How cute huh ;)

Carole Burant said...

They sure can keep you busy at that age...and I find they're getting smarter younger these days! lol I remember when mine were little and if I was on the phone and didn't hear them, then I knew they were up to something!! Can't wait to have grandbabies just so I can give them back at the end of the day! lol Hugs xox

Special K said...

Mental note: store the popsicles near the front of the freezer.