Friday, February 29, 2008

8 Things

For Crystal

8 Things I'm Passionate About

1. My grandbabies and my kids
2. My Sisters
3. Photography
4. Learning CSS and html code (nearly losing the battle)
5. Getting a true rest
6. Good books
7. Education
8. Nature

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Live to raise Zach to adulthood
2. See the Western U.S.
3. Wade in the Pacific Ocean
4. Build a screened in porch!
5. Know that I did something in my life that made a difference.
6. See my kids reach financial security
7. Watch all of my grandbabies grow to adulthood
8. Take the Ultimate Photograph

8 Things I Often Say

1. I love you a bushel and a Peck and a hug around the neck.
2. Shit!!
3. Just shoot me!
4. Dammit Zach!!!
5. Hell's bells!
6. Hush Ya-Ya!
7. Brush your teeth, get dressed (If I had a nickel for every time I said that I'd be rich!)
8. Grow the hell UP!

8 Books I've Recently Read/Currently Reading

1. Damaged, Cathy Glass
2. Crazy School, Cornelia Read
3. The Lost Boy, David Pelzer
4. The Darkest Evening of the Year, Dean Koontz
5. Duma Key, Stephen King
6. Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 1),
Nora Roberts
7. A Child Called It, David Pelzer
8.Hand of Evil (Ali Reynolds Mysteries), J.A. Jance


8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over (these all link to the music)

1. Smoke Rings in the Dark, Gary Allen
2. Hotel California, Eagles
3. Goodbye Earl, Dixie Chicks
4. You Don't Even Call Me By My Name, David Allen Coe
5. John Deere Green, Joe Diffie
6. House of the Rising Sun, The Animals
7. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys featuring Dan Tyminski
8. Do You Feel Like We Do, Peter Frampton

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends

1. Sense of Humor
2. Supportive
3. Not Critical behind your back (only to your face if need be)
4. Caring
5. Not pushy or controlling
6. Forthright
7. Compassionate
8. Dependable

8 People To Do Crazy Eights: (their links)

1. Virginia Gal
2. Tammy
3. Ed
4. Karen H
5. Cindra
6. Cassie b
7. Bermuda Bluez
8. Brent

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I loved all your answers! Especially the words you often say! LOL! Thank you so much for playing along;) Hope you have a good weekend!

Donna said...

Goodness! Lookie at Crystals new picture! Anyway, this reminds me to do a post on the "Grow the hell up" one! Loved all your answers!!!

Brent said...

Thanks for including me!!

All I have to say is I love the "Soggy Bottom Boys"!!! Hell of a movie and a hell of a soundtrack!

bermudabluez said...

Loved all your answers! I don't usually do memes...but I will do a partial one...to be posted next week!

Oh! And Earl and Hotel California are two of my favorites too!!

Tammy said...

I loved all of the things that you often say!

What a neat meme!

I'll try to get around to it...

Have a great day!

Cindra said...

Love your answers! I'm a little overwhelmed... that's a lot of thinking. I will give it a try for you.

Anonymous said...

[p]In some cases, [url=http://www.chanelbagsuksale.co.uk]chanel bags uk[/url] they send these products at factory stores and apostle really reduced prices . They go with different outfits and look fantastic [url=http://www.cheaplvbagsoutlet.co.uk]cheap lv outlet
[/url] with casual and elegant appearance . So like shoes, several interactive use bag gets wet, you can with a dry towel dry water, which then plug some newspapers, magazines and the like dried [url=http://www.cheapchanelbagsoutlet.co.uk]chanel bags outlet[/url] Do not kick directly in the sun drying . It [url=http://www.cheaplvbagsoutlet.co.uk]lv bags outlet[/url] lasts 65 minutes . The blue dual-use bag looks very small, very suitable for short MM . Y e s , t h i s b e a u t i f u l [url=http://www.chanelbagsuksale.co.uk]chanel bags uk online[/url] h a n d b a g C 茅 l i n e i s d i s p l a y e d a t 1 4 0 0 e u r o s i n s t o r e s a n d o n l y 3 0 0 e u r o s o n e B a y i s m o r e t h a n t e m p t i n g . Commonly used cleaners or tools: detergent, Amway, Pearl Bailey, collar net, toothpaste, alcohol, eraser, soft brush
Bleach, disinfectant 84 (only for the processing of white bag) into the milk in the do-it-yourself easy to use cleaning [url=http://www.cheapchanelbagsoutlet.co.uk]chanel bags outlet authentic[/url] agents: the amount of water (not too many)> 50 grams, 30 grams of detergent, 20 grams of alcohol, with the soft brush dipped in a mixture of liquid and gently brush, and then a wet towel to wipe off the foam on ok . G a l o p S i l v e r S e r i e s i m a g e c o m e s f r o m t h e h o r s e s , P i e r r e [url=http://www.chanelbagsuksale.co.uk]chanel bags uk replica[/url] H a r d y n e w t h i n k i n g i n t h e s p r i n g a n d s u m m e r o f 2 0 1 3 . Fashionable teach you how to pick the bag
Tools / materials
Women's Retro Cambridge leather bag
Green printing messenger bags
The Hollywood fashion supermodel wind bag
Portable shoulder tote bag
Step / methods
Women's Retro Cambridge leather bag handsome blue, red domineering, lively yellow, to meet a variety of attractive woman, simple style shoulder a little retro art, with the shoulder style, the texture of the first layer of leather whether to participate in what occasions, you are the most absorbing eye care of the household ~ ~


Green printing 2012 the most popular messenger bags to ask is what style of bag, there may be 90 percent of the influx of people will answer your carry back messenger bags, printing retro colors to create an artistic atmosphere, imported PU material texture to enhance the feel Aspect, fashion and you go hand in hand ~ ~


The Hollywood the fashion supermodel wind bag shining metal element with the iron brown leather texture as the darling of the fashion session tailored mobile dorsal gas field full, bring your femininity with Hollywood stars HOLD live together high-profile street ~ ~


Portable shoulder tote bag PVC material, natural and clear rough texture, imitation wax calfskin texture, while advocating the concept of environmental protection, perfect to enhance the sense of exquisite and fashionable style, checkered pattern applied to the bag body, with effect from light cooked style adding several whims feeling of shopping to work [url=http://www.cheapchanelbagsoutlet.co.uk]cheap chanel bags outlet[/url] with yet noble and generous.[/p]