Friday, May 22, 2009

Beans Starts With "B"


Beans as she runs to stand in front of the CSI rerun, "Nanaw! Is Crap a bad word?"

Nanaw, as she's trying to look through and around the little body in front of the TV, " I don't think so,,,not really."

Beans, in a sing-song voice, "Ok, Crap, Crap", as she prances and dances back over to where she and Zach are building with legos.

"And it starts with a K, don't it Nanaw?"



******

Don't forget the photo challenge tomorrow! Miz Annie was kind enough to chose our challenge prompt this time.

5 comments:

Attila the Mom said...

Hehehe. One day Little Guy said, "Mom, would it hurt your feelings if I called you the 'C' word?"

I was aghast. I said, "Where in the world did you hear that?"

"From the Golden Girls."

"Wha??? What 'C' word did you hear on the Golden Girls?"

"Cheap Floozie"

snarf

Donna said...

ROFL! Krap, is when it is a really BIG pile!

I'm all ready for the photo challenge! woot, woot!

Sally said...

Yes, little Beans, it starts with K. HAHAHAHAHA You know, I love that kid!! :)

Cindra said...

Oh, Krap, Oh Krap, Oh Krap!!! I'd forgotten all about the photo challenge with everything going on! I will have to see what I can dig up!

kimberly said...

they bring so much laughter to my life......what would we do without them?!
hugs,
kimberly