Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You Know What?

I find it odd that reality TV has taken such a toe-hold in America.

,,,,I don't care if Tiger Woods had numerous girlfriends, he's still a great golfer. His girlfriends are nobodies business except his and his wife's.

,,,,I don't care if Jon and Kate are divorced. I don't think either of them are capable of thinking of anyone right now except themselves. The losers in all the drama are their children. How did their lives become so important that it had to be played out on TV anyway?

,,,,And don't get me started on OctoMom!

The best entertainment on TV lately has been the commercials. Have y'all seen the Beef Jerky commercials with the Sasquatch?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more.

Donna said...

Hahahahaha.....Cute! Haven't seen this! And I Agree with you! I love Tiger Woods, the Golfer...what he does in his closet, is his and his wife's business...and I don't watch the reality shows...If people want "reality", they need to shut off the TV and step outside...
Love the new look!
Happy New Year!hughugs

Jeanne said...

Absolutely right Miz Brenda! Happy New Year! {{HUGS}}

Donna said...

I agree! I don't get into any of that celebrity stuff either. Just clutters up the wee noggin with nonsense.

Sally said...

Amen!! I agree Ms Brenda!!

Happy New Year~I hope it brings you relief for your back, and lots of love! (((((hugs))))

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!!

I agree with you, I think we all think the same way!!
Diane

Unknown said...

I gave up mainstream tv years ago for that very reason. The best reality is in your own back yard, with your family and friends.

Jeanette said...

Absolutely! And for the record..I never mess with any Sasquatch I see!