Sunday, December 22, 2013


Am I being selfish for wanting to be respected, valued, and considered by my children?


Out on the prairie said...

When they get older they tend to ignore you more, getting on with their own lives. I take what is offered, yesterday I visited a new grandchild. Happy holidays to you.

Jeanette said...

Absolutely not.

Donna said...

You know how I feel about that...If they want to bite the hand that feeds them, so be it...I just turn around and walk away...((hugs))

Sally said...

You do not have a selfish bone in you, MsBrenda. I'm so sorry you're not getting the respect that you deserve; they are the selfish ones!!
They may be your family, and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but usually what goes around comes around.

We love YOU so much!

Donna said...

Merry Christmas dear friend!

Sally said...

I sure hope things are better for you now. Did you kick some butts?