Saturday, September 29, 2012

Photo Challenge: My America


In My part of America, Friday night football is still a passion.  Sometimes during Fall football games you see neighbors and friends that you haven't seen the rest of the year.  We cheer, we catch up, we have spirit!



In My America, kids can still enjoy some sports during their days of learning.  I believe sportsmanship and teamwork will take our kids as far in this world as history and literature, I really do.



In My part of America, most people still work hard for a living.  With their hands, and their sweat. Many, many of them work,



live,

and die,

within just a few miles from the spot where they were born.


Please visit the links over at our Photo Challenge Blog to visit the other participants of our challenge. We all love our cameras and love to challenge ourselves in using them.  Everyone is welcome to join!

10 comments:

bichonpawz said...

This is truly an awesome post Brenda! I love your pictures!!

Out on the prairie said...

What a heart warming post, you have that touch.

Donna said...

Such a sweet post Miz Brenda...and powerful.
Love the edits!
I love you too.....
hughughugs

Donna said...

Beautiful! And your words are so powerfully true! {{{hugs}}}

WR said...

Brenda~ What a wonderful post! Beautiful photos and heart warming theme! Enjoyed this very much! Love Friday night football! Very big here too!

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

So poignant ... and that's our story! Excellent.

MarissaDW said...

Truly a heartwarming post. Thanks for sharing your America.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful post, Brenda. Love the pictures and the small tribute to James.

Sally said...

I love your heart Ms Brenda.
I truly do.

xoxo

Dawn said...

Don't know when, but, I am coming to see God's country !! :) *HUGS* xoxo