Monday, August 18, 2003

Well, it's Monday. I rolled out of bed this morning before 6, got my coffee, took a quick bath, and relaxed a few minutes before waking the little terrorist to get ready for his first day back at school. He's excited about going into first grade but still doesn't understand that this isn't high school. We had to park a block from the building and walk through traffic but we made it to his room and I left him in the care of several teachers who will all be earning their salaries today.

After I left the school I went into work for an hour to do a little catch up since I missed going last Thursday. Then I did a little grocery shopping and stopped and bought a half bushel of peaches on the way home. Now I can relax for a little while.

Yesterday, on the Sci-fi channel, they had monster critter movies on all day. I didn't sit long enough to see more than a little of each movie, but Zach watched them until he went to bed at 9 last night. My subconsious must have gathered some of the information however, since I fought giagantic snakes all night long in my sleep. I was still holding my finger when I woke up this morning where that big ole snake took a bite!!

I reckon I could use a superhero down here,,what about it Special K???


Zach, ready for First Grade.

No comments: