Saturday, August 16, 2003

My Goodness but it feels good to be mistaken for one of the younguns sometimes. Thank you Barry for thinking the first grader was one of my first generation offspring!

I slept until almost 9 a.m. this morning! Now I'm sneaking glances upwards in case the sky should decide to fall. Mind you I was up until after 1 watching some movie (I don't know the name of it), and then slept the first few hours on the sofa before moving to the bedroom around 5 or so, but even at that, I'm feeling much more rested.

Here are a few more photos that I think turned out well.




I took these on the last trip to visit my sister, going through the Ozarks.


On top of a little mountain in the fog.

This one is of a nest and a bird in my tree out front. I think you'll have to look closely.

No comments: