Sunday, August 17, 2003

This house is like Grand Central Station sometimes and the lack of privacy is getting to be a problem.

Our neighbor usually comes by around 5:30 a.m. every morning for coffee and he and hubby discuss the day's farming doings. This isn't so bad since they seldom wake me and except for having coffee cups still in the living room when I get up, it's tolerable.
But weekends are a different story. More times than not his brother and cousin will join the neighbor in visiting for early morning coffee.

This morning I awoke to several empty coffee cups scattered here and there so I knew the "extras" had been by this morning. When hubby came in from where ever he had been, I remarked that it was kind of him to close the bedroom door before all of his company had arrived this morning. He informed me that when going after his second cup of coffee, he had passed the door and glanced in to see my naked butt shining so it occurred to him to close the door. Then when he told me that the door had been open when the others had gotten their first cups of coffee,,,,the shit hit the fan!

I don't know what's worse, having my bedroom next to the main living area of the house, or having company at 5 a.m. every morning!! Something has got to change or I'm going to have to start charging for the peek show!!!

No comments: