Thursday, August 28, 2003

I can't remember much that I did today that mattered much. I got up this morning and I guess that was the major event. I went to work for a few hours and that was an aggravation. I finished the book I was reading (Amazonia) and now I'm hoping the next book I read will be as good in comparison. I cooked supper and then cooked MORE supper because my son mentioned that they were coming by, then they didn't, so most of tomorrow's supper is also cooked.

Somehow the day went by and now I'm sitting here contemplating on whether I can trust Zach to behave himself long enough for me to get in the tub for a nice soak. His poppop is here but is situated in the "magical" recliner that puts him to sleep as soon as his feet go up.

Tomorrow I plan on doing only as much as I absolutely have to.

No comments: