Friday, August 29, 2003

I just don't know what to do anymore. My kids are driving me nuts. Jami was here again this morning right after 8 a.m. with her three girls. I love my kids but I don't want to see them every day and I don't know how to tell them this without hurting their feelings big time. I'm committed to raising Zach, that's a given, but I also feel as though I'm still raising his mother too. I'm really getting depressed with the situation.

I don't feel like my youngest daughter is doing the best she can with housework and taking care of the girls. Actually she is pretty much doing the least that she can and I feel guilty because I just don't have the energy to take on the responsibility of more children. At the same time I get angry because I shouldn't have to feel guilt over it. I don't even know if I'm making any sense with this so I'm going to stop with it for now cause I feel a crying jag is in the works if I go on.

No comments: