Monday, August 02, 2004

No Fountain of Youth

I thought I'd better post this photo of my "just out of bed, trying to wake up, 50 years and one day" look so as not to have confusion over the lovely photo I posted yesterday of my daughter-in-law, Jerri with my adorable son. Not that I'd think any of ya'll were confused or anything, but I really don't think I could survive an ass-kicking from Jerri if you were confused.

So here ya go. See what you have to look forward to?



I woke up this morning cause I felt a hand on my hip giving me a gentle shake. I opened my eyes and noone was there. Doncha just hate when that happens? I think the Chick must have left one of her guardian angels here yesterday. One who thinks I'm being lazy broad if I sleep till 8 a.m. (I forgot to mention some little circles of transparent light that sometimes appear in photos that Jerri takes of the Chick).

I hope that angel doesn't make a habit of this.

No comments: