Thursday, January 22, 2004

The Hurrieder I go the behinder I get!

I've been trying to get around to see everyone today but things are looking bleak around here. Every chance I get to log on for a minute it ends up being just 30 seconds and that sucks! Then this danged puter will let me do a comment or two sometimes and then most times it just acts like it has PMS and won't act right at all. When I'm finally at home in the evenings it's usually almost 8 pm and I'm brain dead so I don't get around to doing as much as I need to OR want to.

Last week I ordered a new laser printer toner cartridge here at work cause I knew we'd be needing it soon. I was right, we needed it yesterday and when I opened the new cartridge it wasn't the right one,,,,not even close! Of course all that happened right after 5 pm when not one damn thing is open to even place an order. I finally found a place in Memphis that can drop-ship the order to me in the morning but I've been all day today without a printer. It wouldn't be so horrible except that I've got 5 electronic files with checks for clients to be printed that I can't print cause I DON'T HAVE A DAMN PRINTER CARTRIDGE. Do I sound upset? I reckon I am. You'd think that those people could order the right freakin cartridge with the Model and serial number from the printer, wouldn't you?

Thinking about ya'll. Stay out of trouble or at least make it worth it (grin).

No comments: