Saturday, January 10, 2004

At a loss for words

Most of the time I know what I want to say but actually putting what I have to say into words is not always possible. I am not a complex person so bumper stickers can often explain how I feel.

Cover me. I'm changing lanes

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools

Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot

The gene pool could use a little chlorine

It's as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Dont be mad at your government. They haven't done anything

Save the trees, wipe your butt with an owl

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Me a skeptic? I hope you have proof

Those who can, do. Those who can't hire others to.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

Life is short. Don't be a dick.

If you're rich, I'm single.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week

I intend to live forever - so far, so good

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

No comments: