Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I made it!

This time next week I'll be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to do half of the things I should have already done for the trip that I so desperately NEED because I keep having days like yesterday.

Actually MeriKate and Abie were pretty good yesterday except for the couple of times that MeriKate banged Abie's head into the wall and took her toys away. They both actually took naps, at the same time too!

Things got much wilder after Zach and Krysten came home from school cause it's a lot harder to keep up with the doings of 4 than it is just 1. There was a lot of bouncing and running going on after that. By the time Jami finally came to pick them up around 6, I was getting cranky.

I hope everyone had a great Monday!

No comments: