Friday, July 18, 2003

You won't find answers here. Or if you do happen to find an answer, it was purely accidental. I started this blog because after reading Kat's blog for the first time and then browsing through others at Blogger, it looked like fun. It was a place where I could share things that make me laugh cause there surely needs to be more laughter spread around. Then it also became a place where I could vent my frustrations, or cry when I was down, or just simply share the day to day things that are life.

I never expected to feel connected to others in the way that I do through my blog and theirs. I didn't expect to find the friendships that have grown. I've always worshiped the written word, but I didn't realize how deeply I'd be moved by what I learn daily from my friends and their writings. Through their words I also feel their frustrations, their wants and needs and ideas and wishes and I can share in their smiles.

Forrest Gump was right, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get, and surprises are a good thing. Today I'm feeling blessed.


No comments: