Thursday, July 24, 2003

It has been pretty hectic here the past couple of days. I had a couple of things to do in Forrest City on Tuesday but ended up only making a quick trip up there to pick up some reports for the tax business because they had some horrible storms coming through that area. The same storms really wrecked havoc in Memphis.

Yesterday, I canned the pickled okra with unrequested aid from Zach and his 3 little sisters. I hope after all that work they will taste like pickles some day.

The kitchen floor was swabbed 4 times yesterday and I still found sticky this morning from another drink spilled so I reckon I will be mopping again today. Finally, I fell in bed at around 1:00 am this morning and awoke under protest early because I have to work (ever seen so much bitching about having to work one day?).

I hope to find more folks have visited my survey when I arrive back to my safe and almost sane home this afternoon. I can't wait to analyze the results!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5 more days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: