Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I've just got a few minutes before I have to get a start on cooking some supper. After that I'm going to kick back and rest a bit.

The doc adjusted my back and that feels better, but during his exam he wasn't satisfied with something cause they did an ekg, then chest x-rays, and now I'm having to wear this little box around my neck with wires attached to it and my chest until noon tomorrow. I didn't even see him again after the adjustment so I guess all these questions that I have will have to wait until tomorrow.

And as if THAT wasn't enough to piss me off, I also got stopped for speeding on the way home! I guess the officer felt sorry for me (I was almost in tears), he told me to slow my butt down, handed me a warning ticket and told me to have a good day. He could have ticketed me for doing 65 in a 55 zone, and for not wearing my seat belt. Someone was watching out for me there!

Now, if I just don't burn the supper.

No comments: