Saturday, March 01, 2003

Yet another cloudy, dreary day with a chance of rain through the weekend. I sure will be glad when this weather pattern decides to rearrange itself and let the sun shine upon us a little.

I've been thinking a lot about getting older lately (I guess 48 yrs will make you do that) and I started recalling something an old friend told me once about getting older. He said, >"Brenda, there will come a time in your life when a good meal and a good night's sleep will mean a hell of a lot more to you than good sex!!" At that time I was perhaps 30 and he was in his late 40's maybe. I'm at the age that he was then and I'm wondering when that time might come and if I'm going to be willing to accept it!

I'm reminded of the story of the young bull and the old bull standing on a hill looking down at the cows. "Let's run down there and make love to one of those cows," says the young bull. "How about we WALK down there and make love to ALL those cows," replies the old bull.

No comments: