Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Helper!

Sometimes he makes me absolutely insane,,,makes me feel like I'm an ancient old crone and too old to be raising children.


At other times he does the sweetest things and helps us out so much.  He helps the little ones but  he may also be tormenting them by teasing them unmercifully.  There's no doubt though, that he loves them.

Last Christmas I let him help with the gift wrapping just a little.  This Christmas he's developed such a great talent for it, he'll probably wrap everyone's but his own! 

Thank you Zach, Nanaw loves and appreciates you even when you make her crazy!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Such a precious boy, I just love him, Ms Brenda. And, remember it's his job to make you crazy sometimes! :)

Jeanette said...

What a sweetheart!

Out on the prairie said...

It is all part of being a boy.I experienced all of that well first hand. My mom had me do the gift wrap , but it was hard to keep a secret forever. The hints got a bit strong, plus I knew her hiding place that had been such a secret.We had 3 boys in a row and met up with a swinging broom a few times to make a point that we drove our dear mom so crazy.There was still a hug later.

Donna said...

Ahhhh....they grow up SO Darn Fast!!!
hughugs

Debbie said...

I hope one day I'll be so lucky!! He's a cutie pie :)

Jeanne said...

Awww that's so darn sweet Brenda. And yes, it is his job to drive you a little batty at times hehe.