Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo Challenge- "View From Above"

Today's the day for the newest Brenda Photo Challenge and Miz Charmine was kind enough to choose our challenge prompt, "A View From Above", and our display date. Thank you bunches Miz Charmine!

Looking down at Zach and PopPop as they climbed down for a closer view of the Blanchard Springs that are responsible for the Blanchard Springs Caverns in the Ozark National Forest near Mountain View. (Please click any of the pictures for a larger view).
Looking down on a portion of Sylamore Creek near Mountain View, AR.

A shot of the White River taken from atop the Bluff at Calico Rock, Ar.

A view of the overflow from Mirror Lake, part of the creeks and streams near Blanchard Springs in Arkansas.

I had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to visit the Brenda Photo challenge Blog comments to view all of the other wonderful views for this challenge.

Thank you again Miz Charmine!

13 comments:

http://cal.blog-city.com said...

Great pictures, Brenda. I particularly like the last one.

Al said...

Hi Brenda, thank you for dropping by my blog... I certainly love the last photo! Gosh, the waterfalls is so breathtaking...I love waterfalls!
Thanks for sharing.

AL

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous pictures, Brenda! I love the waterfall one but I am partial to waterfalls!

Donna said...

How Beautiful! So peaceful to...I can hear the waterfall!!hughugs

Cindra said...

I love the photo of the spring with Zach and PopPop and the waterfall photo is awesome! It does look hot though! whew!

Historical sites with charmine said...

WOW! I espl love the last photo,the 1st pic too is beautiful.Thanks Brenda for sharing.

Donna said...

The waterfall is my favorite! I love the colors and the composition, with the embankment curving across the picture. Great job!

Joni said...

Dang it! I forgot about the photo challenge...too many irons in the fire this weekend...but I really like your photos - especially that last one - very beautiful!

SOUL said...

hiya bren--
gorgeous pix. i love the falls.
how've ya been?
sorry i been put of the loop -- i'm inching my way back i think.
slowly but trying.
happy monday

Jeanne said...

Ooopps missed this one. Been crazy time. I'll get back on track. Beautiful shots Miz Brenda.

Sally said...

I really love all of the pictures, but the one of Pop Pop and Zach touches my heart. :)

Joan said...

Great pics Brenda, I love the waterfall.

Louise said...

Love,love, love the lake one! Such a pretty lake.