Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry, Merry

The other day as we were looking at the toy catalog (we've worn out 2 around here already), Jilly Beans pointed to Santa and said, "Ho-Ho". That sweet little voice took me back about 25 years ago to a memory of another little voice, my nephew, Jacob, who gave Santa that very same name. Don't kids come up with some amazing things?

I believe Jerri and Alexis have been instructing the Beans on the real meaning of Christmas too because she's been going around for 2 weeks now singing Happy Birthday to baby Jesus.



Is everyone 'bout ready for Christmas?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Well, I'm 'bout to get ready! Yep, I'm with you, the kids are just too adorable. I know you'll have lots of fun with those babies when Santa comes to town! :)

Donna said...

Love the Chickmonks! Watched 'em all the time when I was little! Hope you're ready to go and can take a break before the big day! Hugs to you girl!