Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Not much going on in my neck of the woods.

With all this rest I'm getting you'd think my house would be spic-n-span but it just ain't so. I don't know where to start so I start everywhere and run out of go juice and finish nothing.

Zach had another ball game this evening but it was a later one and we didn't have to leave home till around 6. After the game comes the mad rush to get home, get supper, and herd him to the tub so he can get to bed at a decent time. That boy hates to get up in the mornings worse than I do. One and a half more weeks and we'll both sleep till we want to get up.

The Chick and her Mommy and Daddy were here on Saturday and James (PopPop) went to the door to go outside. Chickie jumped down off the couch and ran behind him, shook her finger at his back and said, "PopPop, you've got to fix my damn Gater!" It seems my son had been telling Jerri that he hoped those parts came in so he could fix "that damned Gater", and the Chick was paying more attention than they thought. The poor baby only got to ride it a few times before the gear messed up so I guess she decided to take matters into her own hands and see about having it fixed if Daddy wasn't getting around to it fast enough.

Jerri thought last summer that she was going through the "terrible twos" early but boy was she wrong! She's right on schedule and making her Mommy a very tired lady.

I went out to say hello to Willie and Tee today and took a photo for you. I didn't let them out of their kennel cause those are two hyper hunters and my old ass can't talk them back into the pens. All James has to do is whistle and they go right back in, not so with me. They look at me like I'm stupid and keep on going.


Willie and Tee

I also took a couple of photos of the flowering moss that I planted in my flower boxes on the front porch. They aren't growing much yet.





That's it for today. Just another one of them lazy days here in L.A.

No comments: