Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I just heard a song that blew me away,,,,

And boy did it bring back some old feelings. Blaine Larsen is one of the newest country music artists to sign a deal in Nashville and although I'm not into the newest style of country music, I really did like this song.

How Did You Get That Lonely

chorus,,,,,,,,

How do you get that lonely, how do you hurt that bad
To make you make the call, that havin' no life at all
Is better than the life that you had
How do you feel so empty, you want to let it all go
How do you get that lonely... and nobody know.


I lost a dear, dear, friend to suicide and also my crazy, sweet, kind, brother-in-law. I can remember asking some of those same questions myself. I feel I've also been near the point to where I could have answered some of those questions but by the Grace of God and a thread of sanity, learned that those times will pass if you'll just hang on.

If ya'll get a chance you should give Blaine Larsen a listen. His music will grab ya.

No comments: