Sunday, June 20, 2004

The weekend

It's been pretty much the same around here as far as weekends go. Someone in and out all the time and tussling with Zach over one thing or another. James didn't have to work this weekend so I'm actually dealing with 2 kids instead of just one.

My sister just called to see when we'd be up there on Wednesday and we talked about a few things that we'll do during our visit. Ya'll wish us luck, Jerri and I will be 6 hrs in a car with Bubbie, Alexis, and Zach. I hope we'll maintain our sanity during the trip. If anyone sees a crazy lady wandering along Hwy. 65 heading up to Springfield, Missouri you'll know that I bailed out when the going got too rough.

I took a few Sunday photos so I'm going to post them and wish everyone a Happy Sunday!


Miss Chickie


Mr. Toad


Mr. Toad and the Terrorist

No comments: